Willis Towers Watson
Estate agencies
and surveyors
What insurance cover should an organisation in this sector require/consider?
Many professional bodies throughout the world require its members to have Professional Indemnity Insurance (PII). In the UK these include the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA).

PII provides insurance cover for legal costs and expenses in defending a claim, and any compensation or costs that may subsequently be awarded.

In addition to this, organisations should also consider:
  • Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
  • Outside Board Insurance
  • Employment Practices Liability Insurance
  • Cyber Liability Insurance
  • Trustees Liability Insurance
  • Environmental Insurance
Note: Some of these insurances are compulsory and are driven by local legislation governing the regulation of Legal Practices. >> Willis Towers Watson services
How do we add value?
We understand that Estate Agencies and Surveyors work in a complex and sometimes volatile business environment, from valuation concerns to issues connected to tax, leasehold reform and a changing economy.

Our specialists provide a combination of sector and technical expertise; professionally qualified associates; and a personal, proactive service which can make a difference when it's time to re-negotiate renewal terms.
Our experience in this sector
Our highly skilled professional indemnity specialists serve a vast array of clients ranging from small and medium sized UK firms to multi-international companies and can place insurance solutions from minimum standard policy wordings to bespoke policy creations. This means our specialists have the knowledge and necessary experience to provide clients with the most appropriate insurance solutions for their business.
Latest feature
FINEX Global news
    Social media links
    Copyright © 2017 Willis Towers Watson. All rights reserved.